“Sometimes it takes a whole lifetime to know someone.Sometimes it just needs a conversation”
It really sounds so easy and simple that one can say a lot about themselves but given a chance, trust me it’s not that easy. When I tried the first time to pen down something about myself it took me a while to figure out what and how to write. Well here is what I have come up with. The below lines will tell you about me as well as what you will see in the blog
Who Am I?
I am Deepak Kaliappan, a charismatic young professional with loads of dreams and goals in life from the “Detroit Of India” – Singara Chennai and currently working in the US as an Account Manager – IT Sales professional. I’m a Social Worker by Heart, passionate Cricketer, music lover, an adventure freak, Big Foodie and a hobby photographer. I never stay at one place, I missed one main item here – An Ardent Learner, I strongly believe everyone needs to learn from their day to day happenings and keep the thirst in them to be better than what they were yesterday.
Diving a little deep on a few things which I have to say, I with a group of friends run an NGO – Nammavargal (Govt Registered) to help the needy. The main objective is to spread kindness, make the world a better place to live and to provide financial aid for quality education for the underprivileged children. Besides this we are also involved in various other activities such as running a Blood donation team, Go Green activities, Weekend Classes, Mentoring, Service to Visually challenged, supporting orphanages and old age homes etc.
Secondly, I love travelling, trekking and I’m never at one place. I keep travelling somewhere or the other, I never get tired – thanks to the superpower: P. I’m a big Adventure Freak as said I did my First Bungee Jump in Thailand in 2014- OMGGGG!!! That was worth the risk, I loved every moment of it completely though I had the heart in my mouth till I was out of the ropes. Trust me it’s such an amazing once in a lifetime experience which everyone should try.
My Mantra for Life
“Believe Yourself – Be Yourself – Stay Focused”
- I always feel that our” Life is short and the World is so big”. I love to learn and explore new things, I do not like to confine myself to one thing or one aspect. I would like to keep it as wide as possible.
- Enjoy life, Keep smiling, Do what makes you happy
- Be Humble and Level headed
- Stay Confident and be true to your Heart.
- Stay Focused and keep going forward. Have Faith in yourself
- Value Relations and People- mainly the heart within them. No one is all good neither fully Bad. Everyone entered this world as an innocent cute little infant.
- Help the needy and give smiles – The real happiness lies in being the reason behind someone’s smile. Let’s give as much as we can and I’m sure it will come back to us in doubles.
What I really wish to do with my life is to inspire, help, and support someone who is in need. I want to touch someone’s life to an extent that they can genuinely say from their heart that if they had not met me then they wouldn’t have been the person they are today… I wish to be someone’s hero, someone that people look up to. I wish to make a change, even if it’s small one. I just want to do more than just exist.
One of my Favourite Quotes for life
“Be strong but not rude. Be kind but not weak. Be bold but not a bully. Be humble but not timid. Be thoughtful but not lazy. Be proud but not arrogant. Have humour without folly ” – Jim Rohn